XenaCommanders Place

"Participating in Life"

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > XC's Whereabouts

XenaCommander
Site Owner

Hi Friends and Family...

Hell...  It has been a while since I have updated this post..   I was browsing my own web site and realised I have been a bit tardy.   So it is time for a catch up...

I have been busy travelling again this year..   Work takes me to Australia on a regular basis...   The guys in the office are now taking some of the trips to do client training so that is making things a bit easier on me...    Not that I don't like travelling...  I enjoy the client contact and seeing new parts of Aus...

Work on the truck is progressing slowly...  as you can read on the truck blog .     I enjoy the process..  Maybe I will never finish it but it is fun to build...

Motorcycle tours have been cut down a lot..   Not sure if it is the cost... or that I am spending all my spare time working on the truck..   But Xena is feeling neglected in the garage..!!  Only to be taken out for short rides to keep the battery charged.

Recently I took a 10 Day Vipassana Retreat..   I had not done one for ten years so it was good to get back into the practice..   I won't leave it so long before I do it again..  In fact I am planning to do another in the next few months.     It does go very deep and explores life at the very fundamental level..   It is also motivating me to progress on the Life4u web site that I had been pondering...   Soon.

I will endeavor to keep this updated on a regular basis.. I know lots of you are checking in on me..   Drop me a note if you wish.

Ciao for now...

Cheers

XC

(2410)

--

Participating in Life

May 19, 2010 at 12:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

XenaCommander
Site Owner

I did promise to keep up with this thread but have been remiss again..   I notice a lot of people actually read it..!!  interesting..

I have been doing the usual stuff..  travelling a lot for work..   I do get sick of flying the Tasman..   But recently I have had a few weeks in New Zealand including a 3 week holiday...    Very nice.

You can see on my truck blog that I am making slow progress..   I wonder if I will ever get it finished but personally I dont care...  It is the build that I am currently enjoying.

I did another Vipassana Satipatthana retreat last month..   Very worth while.   The more I do the more I want to do.  But I have to pay the bills so will keep working..!!  :(

The next few weeks sees me travelling again..   Kaitaia this week..  Perth next week..  Sydney the following week..  Oh well..

Drop me a note if you want..

Cheers

XC
(4253)

--

Participating in Life

June 18, 2013 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.