XenaCommanders Place

"Participating in Life"

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > RNMC Super Tour 2010

XenaCommander
Site Owner

Well it is done..  what an adventure...  10,000 kilometers in 10 days on a motorbike...  The biggest motorcycle run in New Zealand to date and XC is one of the 17 riders who completed it....   I have created a separate web page for the write up of my adventure so you can go there to read all about it...

Follow this link:  http://www.xenacommander.com/rustyrides.htm

I am on my way to Sydney again...  catch up with you again soon.

Cheers

XC

--

Participating in Life

March 29, 2010 at 1:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LBD
Who are you to call me Crazy...Huh? Not one of the 18 riders on the tour carry sufficient sanity credentials to question how many sheep any of us have in the top paddock...we all had some missing. But then it is all a matter of degrees and in my opinion, the Goldwing and Harley riders long since sent the paddock full of sheep to the works. But...wasn't it some adventure? The padding inside my helmet has 3 distinct ridges...3 weeks, 21 showers and one hair cut and they are still evident...thats serious helmet hair. Cheers Paul
April 16, 2010 at 2:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Feloff

I agree we were (are) nucking futs to some degree to have done that ride but at least were all in the same class.... hay wear the ridges with pride like the RNMC badge you earned it .......WOW what a buzz Cheers

April 18, 2010 at 12:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LBD
That slick at the top of Porters is really evident in the photo, I had gone over there maybe 1/2 to an hour ahead...I know that road well, so was giving it a "bit o welly"... having a play so to speak. I would have well and truly come unstuck had it been there when I went through. Phew!
--

Well...This Little Black Duck has it on good authority that....

April 18, 2010 at 12:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Banditrider

Great ride up Clive!  A fantastic effort by all you mad men and glad to see you all home safely.

Must shake your hand in October...

April 23, 2010 at 3:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sumo

Congratulations on completing the 10,000 in 10 days. I have just finished reading your report and am amazed by it. Such a great adventure .Tresure that badge and the experience. Look forward to seeing you laster at the grand challenge

Sumo

--
May 15, 2010 at 7:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.